Steps to Listing Your Property on MLS
Save Thousands by Listing Your Real Estate with Flat Fee Discount Realty
Would you like to sell your Real Estate (Singly Family Homes, Condo, Townhouse, or Vacant Lot/Land) yourself & solicit realtors to help bring you a qualified buyer? Getting your home listed on the Local MLS is now possible. The entire listing process is done online through the internet and email.
The best way to get the most exposure is to be sure to follow the process below in completing each step in full. If at any time, you have questions, be sure to contact us.
Phase 1 - Set Up Your FREE FSBO Listing on Flat Fee Discount Realty
- Select the most suitable MLS options for you through our website.
- Create a User Account.
- Secure your online payment.
- Complete & submit your property information through our website and upload your photos.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your account information & property details.
Phase 2 - Set Up Your MLS Listing
- Once we receive your submission, we will forward you an email that will include a link to the proper Dataform, a Property Condition Disclosure, Lead Base Paint Disclosure and Listing Agreement. Complete all of these documents to the best of your knowledge.
- Next, we ask that you email us a minimum of 7 photos of your home and property.
- Within 24-72 business hours, your listing will be live on the Local MLS. You will receive a PDF document of what the Realtors see when they pull up your listing with their password.
- Review the PDF document and email us any updates or changes.
Get Ready to Sell!
- Real Estate Agents will call you directly to ask questions and schedule showings of your property.
- Real Estate Agents are authorized to present all purchase offers directly to you via the MLS.
- Select a Title Company and close on your property like a pro, saving thousands on commission!
Tips for Showing Your Property
- Consider hiring a professional real estate photographer to make your photos stand out.
- Buyers want to visualize the home as their own, so minimalize.
Statistics show that a house that is staged and priced right will Sell Faster and Make More Money!